SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
Everyone who works at Swan Rentals Ltd. is responsible for protecting the environment and the health and safety of our people, contractors and local communities. Our commitment to quality, health, safety and environmental performance is an integral part of our business, and achieving cost-effective QHSE solutions is essential to our long-term success.
We will continually improve our environmental, health and safety performance by:
- Integrating health, safety and environmental best practices into all parts of our business.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Establishing goals and objectives for the company and measuring performance.
- Identifying, assessing and managing QHSE risk through our business.
- Ensuring that each employee and contractor understands their QHSE responsibilities and is competent to meet them and is monitored for compliance.
- Delivery of defect-free products and services that meet the requirements of our internal and external customers through continuous improvement of our quality management system.
Swan Rentals Ltd. recognizes the importance of the involvement and commitment of management and the responsibility of each and every employee and contractor in the application of this policy. Managers, supervisors and employees at all levels are held accountable for their health, safety and environmental performance.
The commitments contained in this policy statement depend entirely on all of Swan's Managers and Personnel taking ownership of quality, health, safety and environmental performance. That's how we will eliminate accidents and environmental incidents and fulfil all of our QHSE commitments.